For sale beautiful LINSSEN Classic Sturdy 400 AC.
Excellent condition. Beautiful and rare amenities…
Its robust construction by a shipyard of great reputation and its hull design make it a boat perfectly at home everywhere: at sea (category C) or on inland waters. Its stability makes it a particularly pleasant boat.
Early 2016, thanks to the wintering in the Netherlands at Jonkers Yachts, Linssen station renowned for the quality of its work, a complete check of the boat and many maintenance work have been done so that the boat is fine ready for new and long adventures.
A high class boat that will give you exceptional moments …
The Classic Sturdy line was one of Linssen’s big hits. So much so that after having built other boats with more contemporary lines, the shipyard came out with a New Classic Sturdy line. This unit has a beautiful interior with classic wood cabinetry and high quality that will welcome you for warm moments …
Kitchen and desk …
The aft cabin and its outbuildings …
The forward cabin and its outbuildings …
On the deck …
In the engine block …
We notice, around the engine Volvo 145 CV, the new propeller shaft and its new gland system, the generator, the batteries, the converter and the charger. The big orange cylinder is the water heater in its insulation.
The + of this particular boat …
Dorabella was built in 1998 for an experienced British navigator who asked for special features that are not found on units of the same type built at the same time. Which makes it a beautiful and exceptional boat. Make a point-by-point comparison with other opportunities elsewhere that look similar at first glance.
- Engine cooled by « keel cooling » system. No need to constantly clean the filters clogged with grasses.
- Vetus bow thrusters (2) revised in 2016.
- No dinette in the bottom of the boat. The meals are taken in the square or on the deck, taking advantage of the landscape! The kitchen area is very large with a desk / chart table and plenty of storage space.
- Onan generator 6.3 KW, washing machine and compactor for a perfect autonomy and great trips.
- Blackwater tank cleaned, new drain pump (2016)
- Kitchen: 2 new fridges (2014 and 2015) + a freezer (usable in fridge). Ceramic hob, combined oven (oven and microwave). Large workspace.
- Desk / chart table
- Interior driving station with cabinet / seat housing the freezer / fridge / bar and illuminated glass cupboard.
- Master aft cabin: 2 large independent beds with plenty of storage space.
- Shower room with new marine toilet (2016) and shower.
- Large dressing room with safe.
- Front cabin: 2 V-berths, cupboards and wardrobe. Washing machine and compactor.
- Shower room with electric toilet and shower.
- All portholes and hatches equipped with mosquito nets.
- Electric windlass with anchor and chain
- Retractable mast by remote controlled hydraulic system from the flybridge.
- Teak decks refurbished in 2016
- Large storage boxes integrated into the superstructure of the boat and locked. The teak closures serve as back seats. Custom seat cushions.
- Bimini closed on the cockpit of the flybridge.
- Awning on the bridge.
- Teak bathing beach with shower.
- Bridge pump.
- Semi-rigid tender and outboard with new Mercury motor 6 hp
Latest maintenance work
The boat is in a remarkable state, both mechanical and fittings. No work needed.
All interviews were made by Linssen or Linssen Authorized Station, verifiable on invoice.
Boat pulled out of the water every year and wintering under frost-free hangar with anti-fouling redone every year.
Boat completely overhauled by the Linssen shipyard in 2013 and then in 2016.
- As a precaution, all engine gaskets (cylinder head, cooling), injectors, temperature probes, alternator, etc. were changed in 2013 during a major inspection and overhaul in the Linssen workshop in Maasbracht for the purchase of the boat.
Exhaust line redone.
- Mastervolt charger and new batteries. Engine maintenance. Anti-fouling and new anodes. Fridge 1 new.
- Engine maintenance. Anti-fouling and new anodes. Fridge 2 new.
- New propeller shaft with new Volvo chuck system (no more need to add grease before each navigation, no water in the hold). Refurbished propeller.
- Major engine maintenance (664 h since refurbishment in 2013, approximately 3800 total hours).
- Revision of the generator (362 total hours) and cooling circuit by keel cooling. Change of impellers.
- Upgrading the Webasto heating system, checking and new room thermostat.
- Change of the sewage pump of the black water tank.
- Refurbishment of teak decks, polishage of all the boat.
- Anti-fouling new.
- General check-up
Summary of the main characteristics of the boat
Year of construction : 1998 in the Netherlands by LINSSEN Ship yard- Hull number 2114
French registration certificate 17 July 2012 – LYE 74828
Length : 12,40 m – Width : 4,05 m – Draught 1,35 m
Hull : high quality steel according to the requirements of Linssen – Weight : 15 tons
Engine : VOLVO 145 CV diesel. Hours approx 3800.
Fuel capacity 980 l – Soft water 400 l
All work done verifiable on invoices. Engine and equipment documentation, electrical diagram and instructions for use on board all equipment.
Price : EUR 165000
Boat winterized dry under hangar.
Available from May 2019.
Contact : Jean-Paul Krebs, (ich spreche auch Deutsch – I am speaking English)
Mobile +33 6 08 03 37 52